Global Luxury Brand
- Manage all site functional updates & review in collaboration with headquarters (bi-weekly update)
- Identify, prioritize, negotiate and follow up upon local requirements for further platform enhancement to central business / development team, based on in-depth analysis on current status, up-to-date competitor research and technical / industrial trend, in conjunction with business context and strategy. Such initiatives include but are not limited to:
- Propose and lead local UI/UX personalization based on deep analysis on various data and propose plans for further improvement.
- Omni-channel / Service related enhancement (ex. Repair, Appointment system)
- Lead local project as assigned (ex. Social commerce, One Stock, Payment, Personalization etc.)
- Lead product sales/ gap finding analysis to plan product strategy with eMD
- Minimum 5 years of hands on project management experience of e-commerce site enhancement
- Technical knowledge of e-commerce site and local trend
- English (business level), native level Japanese
- Ability to translate business needs into comprehensive functional requirements
- create comprehensive requirement definition
- Business acumen and strategy-oriented perspective
- Data-driven, analytical mindset
- Passion and curiosity to find new opportunity for improvement
7 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.