※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Digital market needs survey (lead needs survey)
- Customer targeting (Formulation of sample scoring logic)
- Digital content optimization and settings (lead nurturing)
- Generate MQL and SQL through Digital approaches
- Data analysis and collection / PDCA cycle management
- Re-verification of customer scores for orders and lost orders
- Verification of scoring logic
- Accountability to improve proposals and collaboration between departments
- Progress tracking of marketing plans & execution management.
- Master's degree is an advantage. (Including an MBA)
- More than 5 years' experience in Marketing, and 3 to 5 years' experience in Digital marketing or more
- Basic knowledge and experience of creation related to data management
- Basic knowledge of databases
- In-house system structures, communication skills and experience with operators
- Experience handling lead data
- Web marketing and content marketing knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis (knowledge and experience of mathematical and statistical approaches and system design) strong holistic marketing background, and experience. An experience in the life science industry marketing is an advantage.
- Previous successful experience in marketing planning and execution.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communication abilities
- Collaboration with sales & TSS departments
- Work with product marketing department
- Other departments: Legal department, technical support team, corporate marketing department, IT department BID global digital team, consensus building and co-creation activities with Asia Pacific marketing team
- Logic building ability: KPI / KGI setting, logical thinking, business presentation skills
- English; Business level.
- Flexibility to be able to make local and international business trips
- Specific digital tool skills (Adobe site core, GA, Power BI, Salesforce, Eloqua, Sprinklr, etc.)
- Agile marketing experiences
- Need to be able to read and write *official documents (Japanese).
- *Official Documents: Created by government agencies, and local government officials
- Strong desire to succeed and ability to execute on multiple tasks
- Demonstrates the company - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement (The Four I values)
- Required our competencies: Think and act with a customer-centric mindset to deliver exceptional customer experiences, Take personal accountability for all you do and always exercise good judgement, Be intellectually curious and embrace Practical Process Improvement.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.