Global Consumer Electronics Company
As a member of the marketing communications team, your role will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of digital marketing communications.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties:
Partner with marketing team in Japan to plan, develop and execute digital marketing communications that are aligned with our Japan marketing priorities and key products
- Create, adapt, improve and optimize website communication
- Plan and execute various advertising campaign in display ad.
- Develop distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Manage PDCA cycle by reading analytical data and provide accurate reports including web access, ad data, social media data, etc.
- Design/localize web banners and assist with web visuals
- Effectively trans-create global messaging and visuals into Japanese market
- Manage our Japan's outside agencies on a daily basis and also build strong relationship with media members.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media
- BA/BS degree
- Over 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing advertising campaign, social media, and web site.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in offline advertising communication is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Ability to excel in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks while maintaining constant level of high quality
- Ability to schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to be a strong team player and work with multiple employees to achieve goals
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.