Global Food Manufacturer
- Develop demand forecast (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions, ensuring full interaction with sales, marketing, and finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
- Lead and foster all demand cycles in side program in the company
- Full communication with global members to report and breakdown KPIs leveraging results and improving processes
- Own and coordinate closely the entire innovation program related to the demand and implement and set routines that could reduce amount of losses due to discontinuations and renewals, advancing information to SC team and working together with marketing and sales with a risk management plan
- Work closely with SC team to control SCL costs, implementing and coordinating actions and routines
- At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or Demand planning
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Experience in managing projects including planning, tracking and budget development
- Good PC skill
- Knowledge of SAP/APO, Manugistics, or Oracle Demand Planning or other software related to demand planning is preferred
- Analytical, numerate and detail oriented
- Understanding of financial impact of forecasting and related decisions
- Persistent and goal oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Industry and Supply Chain knowledge
- Problem solving ability
- Good relationship and transit with other areas
6 Million yen ~ 6.5 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.