Global Chemical Company
- Formulates local/regional operational pricing policy in line with strategic pricing policy and demand planning to ensure contribution margins from business; in accordance with corporate strategic goals, controls and secures cooperation and provide support in business development including development of contracts / bids, forecasts the sales volume
- Develops and implements market intelligence based on local key account strategy
- Initiates, manages and monitors process optimization within company and with customers to improve customer satisfaction and business;
- Develops control of personnel planning for team and business development;
- Serves as the first / main contact to customers for daily business in Japan and ensure customer satisfaction to the largest extent
- Drives local business development for targeted local goal and support transplant businesses for the account
- Keeps close contact and cooperation with other divisions to fulfill customers' needs in support of company strategies and achieving targeted market profit
- Manages technical service management
- Develops and leads people management
- Communicates with regional & global related units
- Maintains ISO 9001, 14001 and ensures EHS, product quality, formula change management and quality management
- Bachelor or above in Business Management or chemical-related majors
- Working Experience: Min. 10 years' relevant working experience in Account Management, preferably in Coatings industry (5yrs in Sales, +5 yrs in people management, +2-4 yrs Technical)
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Owns commercial and technical knowledge; Coatings process and Sales & Marketing; Project management experience; Good communication skills both in English and Japanese
9 Million yen ~ 13 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.