※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
【30代前半〜40代半ばまでの方におススメ！部下無しプレイングマネージャーのポジション / 以下必須：英語ビジネスレベル以上、CRM経験7年以上 / 在宅勤務・フレックス制度あり！】
◆JOB PURPOSE & KEY METRICS
- Driving omni traffic (EC & Brand's Stores) via CRM program and managing paid social media.
- Managing CRM program (eDM, engagement event, analysis, commercial plan etc.) efficient way along with strategy and clear KPI
- Lead on monthly eDM planning and execution with vendors and cooperate cross functionally.
- Lead on Membership program, which enables us to provide constant revenue. Utilizing LINE-syndication and, will be syndicating with company's Official APP in FY2022.
- Ensures consistent adoption of global and/or local marketing programs and assets, if necessary.
- Co-work with EC & Retail team and support their commercial plan to drive membership traffic
- (Creating activation plans which is )Providing brand-enhanced experience to our membership customers.
- Managing paid social ads & analyzing the efficiency and effectiveness. (10% of the role)
- EC traffic/ CTR/CVR/ Revenue
- CRM new member acquisition/ active member purchase/ member revenue
- Store traffic/ Revenue/ Conversion
- Overall CRM (strategy, plan and execution)
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the brand. Empowering store/ retail staff to recruit new members.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing and commercial activities.
- Developing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Growth mindset, love challenges, test & learn mindset, hands-on
- Extensive experience(more than 7-10yrs) of CRM marketing ideally in a similar industry(Apparel/ Retail/ Cosmetics). Omni-channel (Retail/ EC) experience including brand, customer and digital marketing. CRM agency management experiences.
- Experienced and managed marketing automation tools & analytic tools listed here : SFCC/ CCMP and GA/ Adobe Analytics
- Business level English is required. Regular (Mostly monthly basis) global meeting and reporting are required.
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Strong at analytics, for utilizing to develop revenue drive CRM plan.
- Excellent hands -on type approach and strong execution leadership
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead moderate to complex projects. flexibility and initiative with minimal direction
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Powerpoint, Word & Excel)
- Her/ His role could be expanding out of Japan.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.