※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Retail Company
The manager will be required to bring insights from the data to make an impact to the business including marketing activities, customer connection in each channel and to strengthen the customer engagement as well as lifetime value.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in multiple data sets.
- Understand each data sets to maintain and harness these data to analyze.
- Provide customer insight from data analytics perspective
- Understand customer journey to be customer focus and communicate with other functions from the analytical point of view.
- Compile and distribute timely reports on recurring and completed campaigns to impact future opportunities
- Support local CRM initiatives by becoming a liaison between other departments including global team and outside vendor
- Audience / List segmentation: Curate and optimize customer list for both online and offline medias (e.g. DM, EDM, LINE Business Connect )
- Conduct regular QA assistance regarding customer data to other functions (e.g. Store, Customer Service, ECOM ) , need to collaborate with both local and overseas IT team and outside vendors.
Skills and Experience
- Working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical experience, such as statistical technique, SQL building, segmentation and scoring techniques
- Experience of managing customer database and a basic level of understanding BI tools including CDP (e.g. Tableau)
- Knowledge of basic digital trends and KPI ( e.g. CTR, MAU, CVR )
- Experience of managing at least one person directly or indirectly
- A bachelor's degree with more than 3 years' experience in customer database management and analysis
- Relative experience Retail is appreciated
- Good English Capability for writing and speaking
- Proactive, analytical mindset and positive collaborative attitude, and flexible thinker
- Customer focus, developing insight attitude is required
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.