[Position] Accounting Specialist
[Salary] 5.5 ~ 8 million JPY
Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Delivery Platform Company
- Own the monthly closing of the books in SAP including performing month end close related tasks in a timely manner, in line with Group Guidelines.
- Perform month-on-month variance analysis for each GL Account and Cost Center in SAP.
- Maintaining a fixed asset register to control fixed assets in the entity.
- Maintain receivables aging tracker and confirm timely collection of overdues.
- Review supplier invoices ensure T&C compliance, both for vendor and entity, process payment requests and administer Accounts Payable function.
- Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliation and ensure all outstanding items are cleared at the end of the month.
- Review offline journal entries submitted by the team and post the same into SAP.
- Support local and regional colleagues in responding to month-end close questionnaires from Central Accounting and Controlling teams.
- Preparation of local statutory financial statements with auditors and support Finance Team Lead in compiling supplementary documentations.
- CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent professional qualification in Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong IFRS knowledge and experienced in local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Excellent computer and analytical skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel - vlookup/ pivot table, Powerpoint, Word)
- Hands-on working experience with ERP such as SAP/ Oracle. Prior experience working with SAP system will be a plus
- Understanding about local property tax reporting would be added advantage
- Energetic, collaborative, a clear communicator, self-starter
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse groups of people at all levels throughout the organisation
- Good English Skills is a Plus
Up to 8M JPY Total Salary
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Accounting / Auditing, Finance