Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customers' business, challenges and requirements and explain how our platform could benefit them.
- Build relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business.
- Work with project champions at clients and within organizations to make sure needs are met. Interact both internally with product team, and professional services and externally with customers.
- Manage existing clients including analysing monthly usage etc.
- Negotiate contract renewals and upsell/add-on opportunities
- Recruit new Partners and conduct promotional activity.
- 3+ years of Account Manager experience in the IT industry (Cloud, SaaS, PaaS preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task across a wide range of accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences and be able to handle objections on the fly.
- An ability to listen to customer needs, assess these needs effectively and address them through new products and services.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- High level of comfort and experience working with all levels of professionals both internally and externally.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial young company in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative is a must.
- Native Japanese and fluent English is required
- This is a quota-carrying role
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Familiarity working with APIs and SDKs is a plus.
- Experience developing technical solutions is a plus.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.