Note: This position requires fluent~native level Japanese language and applicants must currently be located in Japan to be considered
Global Healthcare Firm
Responsibility for overall enterprise-wide effectiveness and efficiency of the company's IT systems and spearheading strategic planning and new affiliates expansion ensuring the global business strategy and growth across locations in Japan and APAC.
This position will be the cross-functional lead in IT International organization and representing IT to join the regional/affiliate leadership team for the overall business strategies and executions that align to the business tactics and objectives.
This individual will own responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external business partners; Oversees development and tracking of relevant performance metrics to ensure optimal operation of business systems and applications; and forecasts financial, physical, and human resource needs to meet established objectives.
- Orchestrating and overseeing all functional IT activities in the region including Commercial, Medical, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, R&D and Enabling functions, technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals.
- Fostering and delivering IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Owning business knowledges in the region, analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs and adopting proper platforms and solutions in line with IT global strategies.
- Coordinating resources across functions and enabling the delivery; when facing conflicts negotiating and mediating any gap for balanced and pragmatic solutions.
- IT regional planning and activities alignment with business priorities and max the value of IT resources.
- Deployment of all IT projects agreed between Business and global / regional IT
- Communication between IT and all business functions, promoting technology opportunities or global initiatives for productivities and resolutions to business issues.
- Educating employees on IT enabled business processes and methodologies, bringing awareness of new technologies, and supporting business reengineering as needed
- 15+ years of related work experience in corporate IT environment, with at least 5+ years in IT management leading role.
- Business analysis and strategic planning and execution with a proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams, and influencing senior level
- Extensive project management for multinational deployment (planning, funding, executing and change management)
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work under pressure
- Management and key stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a regional and cross-country business environment.
- Experience in process and change management.
- Relevant experience in running business operations required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or any other related field. Master's Degree is a strong plus.
(Depending on the skills and experience)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.