- Ensure the proper execution of all disbursement activities and related processes.
- Provide problem resolution assistance to vendors and internal partners
- Performs month-end Accounts Payable closing duties including journal entries, accrual entries, and reconciliations
- Develop and maintain policy and procedures for AP processes.
- Facilitate and manages cash flow forecasting process
- Maintain regular KPIs and utilize metrics to drive process improvements.
- Set AP team goal, provide coaching and develop staff
- Drive productivity improvement and cash saving opportunities
- Participate and/or lead projects
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or business
- 5+ years of work experience in Global company
- One or more years of leadership experience
- Fluent in spoken and written Japanese
- Business level in spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Highly organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and grow with the team
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience with SAP and/or Concur a plus
JPY 5.5M 〜7.5M
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.