Global Luxury Goods Company
Boutique Renewal/Opening/Light renovation/Close
· To handle Store design = Communicate with HQ / Negotiate to the Land road management with Local architect
· To handle Schedule = with HQ/ Local RM, OPS, VM, MD, GA, IT, Logi, / suppliers / GC
· To handle Budget = Based on quotation from vendors
· To handle construction with keeping brand images and local regulations
Development of new solution for design, construction & Furniture
· Develop and improve BTQ brief with New Guideline.
· Consider and challenge to find new way with local architect, HQ and suppliers.
Constructor & Supplier: Account management
· Keep high quality control
· Follow up compensation work by supplier until completing
· Survey / analysis of suppliers.
· Have a responsibility with NDA & other contracts.
Relationship with all other division to enhance sales support
· Keep communication with other division not only internal but also HQ.
· Share SDP information to other division.
· Visit boutiques regularly so as to improve / build up strong communication and relationship with boutique manager/staff
Develop SDP team organization
· Build up strong SDP team.
· Enhance each other up.
· Control T&E
· Control Capex/Opex budget.
· Control Overtime
· Monthly invoice process in time for cut off.
· Luxury, Fashion Retail
· Luxury, Design Boutique Hotels&Resorts
· Real Estate
· Architectural firm and design studio
· High end contractor / Milworker
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Back to Job Search
|Salary||¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum|
|Specialization:||Consumer Goods & Retail, Advertising|
|Sub Specialization:||Business Development|
Sorry, this job is no longer available