Global Travel Tech-Firm
*The company culture is flat, down to earth, and definitely global.
- Develop and execute plans for always-on media outreach and engagement, covering a range of stories including corporate positioning and thought leadership;
- Plan and implement key business announcements and regional brand campaigns through earned media, synchronizing with Global PR team;
- Build and maintain good relationships with key media networks in business, travel, technology and lifestyle industries;
- Identify and drive partnerships with strategic media, influencers, and communities to increase brand awareness for our company as well as our product offerings;
- Maximize our share of voice in the market and build brand affinity within targeted communities;
- Support with issues / crisis management where necessary
- Identify key industry events beneficial to our brand and ensure presence and visibility in these events
- An idea generator and a problem solver;
- 6+ years' experience in public relations, or a related field;
- Strong, established relations with media partners and a good understanding of the Japan media landscape;
- A proven track record in earned media storytelling - experience in the travel and lifestyle space is a plus;
- Proficiency with identifying proactive opportunities to pitch media stories based on industry or consumer trends;
- Experienced in crafting messaging, communications plans and media materials;
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in Japan and English;
- Strong time and project management skills, with attention to detail and understanding of how e-commerce works;
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up your sleeves mindset. Not afraid to work independently when required.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.