Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Leading Consumer Company
As a member of the Accounting department under Finance & Operation organization, As Accountant manage Accounts receivable, Revenue recognition & Credit limit management for wholesale business.
In addition, PMO support gather the project status, resource landscape every project. The resource coordinate cross functional project status review meeting, project status dashboard & post project review of the project.
PMO function is newly created in the organization.
- Review the transaction meet revenue recognition guidance
- Execute monthly closing process of wholesale business including revenue related reserve
- Optimize review procedure of O2C (Order to Cash) process
- Implement best practices of credit limit management procedure & method
- Provide value added report/information to stakeholder
- Cashflow forecast of wholesale business
- Monthly invoice submission, cash collection and AR clearing of ERP system
PMO Support (50%)
- Work with Accounting & PMO director to Implement project portfolio management methods & tool
- Portfolio management of system investment & Business initiative (cross-department)
- Critical information gathering from business stakeholder (Status, Timing, Resources, Cost)
- Coordinate regular project portfolio review meeting & approval process
- Create portfolio management dashboard and communication
- Understand the O2C business process
- Experience of multinational company in accounting field
- Experience of cross-functional project management/member
- Communication to share/gather the information, work smoothly with cross-functional stakeholders
- Business level English (no interpretation required for meetings with staff from the US headquarters)
- Knowledge and experience of credit limit management is plus
- Share the same value with corporate philosophy
- Interested in environmental crisis and working on something on their own
- Having outdoor sports and activity as part of lifestyle
- Open minded, self-motivator
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.