**Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese**
Global Software Company
*Market Leading Company!
You will be responsible for hiring Experienced Hiring, Graduates Hiring and Improve process, KPI and policies
- Identify and directly source prospective candidates leveraging database, social network, agencies etc…
- Create appealing job descriptions and post the jobs to the most effective sourcing channels
- Hold networking events to build a pipeline of potential candidates of midcareer/graduates
- Manage interviews and assessments and shortlist of internal and external candidates to present to hiring managers
- Create candidate selection process and design behavior-based interview guides in order to select the best profiles
- Manage process until the offer acceptance stage working with HRBP and C&B
- Deliver the best candidate experience from talent sourcing to offer
- Utilize Social Media to enhance employer recognition
- Experience in recruitment of mid-career or graduates in a business partnering and data-driven mode
- Knowledge and expertise of Talent identification via job boards & networking events, and talent market mapping, the labor market
- Bachelor's degree
- Team spirit and collaborative
- Results driven
- Persistent and customer focused
- Able to utilizing data and technology
6 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday, Sunday ,Holidays
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.