※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Regulatory responsibility
- Project member
- QA oversight
Main Job Tasks
■Regulatory responsibility (30%)
- Maintain business licence, responsible for GMP inspection
- Review the application sheet for new product launch
- Lead the internal audit
- Trainer of GMP and quality mindset
■Project member (30%)
- Member of the KFA local project in terms of quality
■QA oversight (30%)
- Take initiative to implement and manage the process
- University graduates, preferable to have pharmacist license
- At least three years working at QA area
- Communication, Negotiation, Presentation, fair decision, business ethics compliance, advanced English communication
- TOEIC 800 or above
- Capable to negotiate, propose, and give presentation in English
- Capable to participate in Telephone/Video Conference
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.