<Summarize of major responsibilities>
- Internal Communication
- Efficient practices
- Project management of responsible accounts including contract, expenses, workload and customer relationship
- Update the progress of initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Management of internal resources for the project by working with management, RA, clinical team
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of responsible accounts
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to clients
- Communicate the progress of initiatives to clients
- Liaise between clients and KOLs
Client Strategy, KOL Strategy
Business Development - Sales and Marketing of Company's Services
[Regular duties to be performed.]
<Daily / Weekly Activities:>
Project management =
- Attend conf calls with clients
- Internal communication to confirm details, status, etc
- Weekly updates to management team
- Project list management (update & share)
Agreement management =
- Put together service agreements to be signed between VT and client ( work off template; amend service content and payment detail per client )
- File, save and manage agreement list
Invoicing related =
- Milestone tracking
- Communicate monthly invoicing content to finance
- Support invoice check process
Internal monthly meeting =
- Prepare using keynote and align with Rob
- Arrange and facilitate the meeting
Homepage updates =
- Update "projects" site, board member site contents ( communicate with external vendor )
<Other (spontaneous) Activities:>
Client visit support (facilitate and attend meetings)
Proposal deck / material preparation support
[Other Job Components]
Complexity and Problem Solving
- Decisions made on a regular basis. Decisions made within level of authority as well as those that must be referred to a higher level.
Internal and External Contacts
- Contacts the job advises, consults and coordinates with on a regular basis. Person to whom the job holder is accountable. Contact Categories: Internal, Vendor, Customer, or Other
<Education & Experience Requirements>
Minimum 3 years of experience in medical field which includes:
- Sales, sales support, marketing, market research, regulatory affair roles at medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Sales, sales support, marketing, hospital management, manufacturer support/communication roles at healthcare product distributors/dealers.
- Experiences at market research and/or consulting companies who specialize in healthcare field.
Language Skill: bilingual (Japanese, English)
<Key Skills and Competencies>
Critical skills needed to successfully perform the job, representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Other job requirements (e.g., domestic/international travel, driver's license, physical abilities required)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
Medical device experience preferable
Experiences with direct communication with doctors are preferable
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.