Develop / deploy strategies and lead / manage projects with a focus on (but not limited to) change management to drive transformative change (process and system harmonization, new go-to-market and channel management model deployment, establishment of best-in-class business intelligence and sales force effectiveness capabilities) in the company
- Manages key projects across ComEx teams and other businesses and functions, with an emphasis on (but not limited to) change management, new business model or process implementation, culture change, etc.
- Identifies, creates, synthesizes and disseminates best practices and innovative solutions from within and outside the company in areas such as change management, new business model or process implementation, culture change, etc.; is a subject matter expert
- Creates and disseminates frameworks, processes, playbooks, etc. for change management
- Educates and trains staff within ComEx and across the company on change management concepts, tools and processes via workshops, presentations, etc.
- Partners with other teams in ComEx and across the company to provide support and guidance in the implementation of new business models, organizational changes, innovative project execution, etc.
- Change management expertise - expertise in successfully guiding organizations through organizational change, new business model introduction, significant process change, etc.
- Strategic thinking - makes connections across a complex universe of information and synthesize overarching implications, priorities and plans
- Analytical ability - approaches problems in a structured, multi-faceted way, using data and tools to generate insights and recommendations
- Ownership - proactively commits and takes responsibility for achieving results, while holding other stakeholders accountable for their roles
- Innovation - continuously seeks to improve work by identifying and adopting new concepts, tools, processes, etc.; promotes and disseminates innovation to the broader team
- Change agent - willing to challenge established thinking and practices to achieve improved outcomes
- Proactive and self-directed - independently identifies, initiates and follows through on required actions based on an understanding of high-level goals and priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity - is capable of and comfortable with making decisions and taking action in a complex matrix with many stakeholders and their differing viewpoints and an environment of constantly evolving needs and priorities
- Flexible and agile - is willing to take on a variety of roles stretching beyond a narrow job description as needed to advance the team's goals, and is able to pivot quickly to address evolving priorities
- Strong communicator - can clearly and effectively convey a message to a wide variety of stakeholders with different roles, backgrounds and levels of seniority (including directly to senior management)
- Collaborative - works effectively across teams, functions, cultures and languages; influences stakeholders without direct authority
- 2-3 years work experience required
- Experience in human resources or management consulting preferred
- BA required; advanced degree a plus
- English and Japanese fluency required (written and spoken)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.