Executive and Technical Contracting
In today’s economy, market volatility and uncertainty in the business world are creating challenges for multinational companies but nowhere is this more evident than in hiring.
Many businesses are managing heavier workloads with less staff.
Executive and Technical Contracting can provide our clients with highly cost-effective project / contract staffing solutions necessary to get the work done quickly, efficiently and within budget.
Top priorities for many multinationals are immediate access to specialist skills when needed and niche expertise coupled with the ability to manage risks and costs.
As a result, the trend in hiring specialists on a project, interim or contract basis has been rising.
Advantages of Executive and Technical Contractors
A “just-in-time” approach to staffing gives you greater control over headcount and resourcing
- High level and hands-on specialists who can begin work immediately
- Niche Professionals in Accounting & Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering, IT & Technology, Supply Chain Management, Life Sciences, Sales & Marketing and Executive Assistants
- Our experienced contractors create stability for your business units work flow
- Provide adequate handover to the permanent successor when the replacement is hired
- No upfront recruitment fee, you pay as you go. Invoices are sent and paid monthly based on working hours after the Contractor begins employment
- Ability to convert the Contractor into a permanent member of your team after contract period ends
Who are our Executive and Technical Contractors?
- Professionals with 5+ years experience in their respective field
- Problem solving innovators – “hired guns” who fix problems and implement new solutions
- Self starters you can trust to understand the needs of your organization
- Team players who share their expertise and experience with your current team